CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 02, 2008

So long never use computer...hence never blog.

life is getting quite boring for me as o level is coming and i have to study. but that is okay. 4 and 3/4 months to go before o level. i can do it. after that, its all about relax.

now im busy doing the DSA. however, i feel my chance is quite low as my result is quite horrible. nvm, wish me all the best.

for the past few days or may past one week, nothing interesting happen in my life. june holiday have to go back to school for sec 4 intensive revision. tats all. oh yar, got some spice lar for this week. i will be having physic spa tomorrow and biology spa this coming thursday. (i must be joking, how can i say those are spice in my life!)

okay, today something did happened. i broke my father's drawer key when i open his drawer. i dunno how i broke it, but i just broke it. maybe im strong :P

haiz...

signin off :I

0 comments: